Spanish Summer Reading Camp
About CourseThe Spanish Summer Reading Camp course is ideal for beginners of ages 5-7 to learn Spanish with fun interactive activities.
Continue the love of Spanish learning with the Spanish Summer Reading Camp.
In this starter course, students will develop language and literacy skills by:
- Engaging with bilingual stories in English and Spanish
- Developing language skills with hands-on activities
- Interacting with STEM bilingual activities to enhance literacy
Enroll in a summer class that your kids will enjoy learning while playing.
In this virtual summer reading camp for bilingual learners, you decide the pace of the course. That is, do modules or lessons within weeks or days. Summer days can be lazy. Structure the course according to your schedule.
About the Course Creator: Hi, I’m Barbara. I’m the owner and founder of Spanish4Kiddos. Spanish4Kiddos is an educational support service for bilingual teachers and parents. I want to support you with the ideal learning tools to teach Spanish. So, I design and create bilingual learning materials in English and Spanish to help your students succeed. Have fun in the sun while learning Spanish during the summer!
What Will I Learn?
- Engaging lessons with interactive activities
- Enhance Spanish reading with hands-on activities
- Boost literacy skills with various reading ebooks