Spanish mini books – Sight word Y
$5.00 plus sales tax
Spark the learning of Spanish learning with this mini-book of the Spanish sight word Y or the English word ‘And.’
This printable contains more than Spanish literature support for ELL students and Spanish immersion learners.
- reading comprehension, and
- vocabulary learning fills each section of the mini-book.
This black-and-white downloadable mini-book transforms into a take-home booklet.
Parents can support Spanish literature by reading the sections and evaluate reading comprehension. After each reading section, activities prompt students to revise the text for understanding.
The mini-book also allows the
- the practice of writing,
- identification of gender-specific articles, and
- plural-singular objects.
This Spanish mini-book of the sight word Y (And) relates learning of:
- Spanish vocabulary in eight black-and-white pages
- Describe Spanish nouns based on gender-specific articles
- Identify proper singular and plural nouns
Grade Level: K-1
RF.K.1.A, RF.K.2, Standard 2 DLE (Spanish Development Standard), RF.K.3.C, RF.K.1.4
Watermark lines appear on catalog images only, not on actual products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.