Spanish Weather Story and Activities
plus sales tax
The Spanish Weather Story in English and Spanish, along with activities, includes more than informational bilingual texts. The Spanish weather bilingual story has colorful pages full of weather-related scenarios that emphasize terms and natural elements.
Besides the dual-language story about weather, this collection also includes pages of bilingual activities to learn, apply, and relate to weather terms.
- The Spanish Weather English and Spanish story contain 8 colorful weather scenarios that bilingual learners can relate to.
- The booklet also includes one bilingual glossary of key terms.
- Each page depicts seasonal weather and daylight/nighttime events.
- Total pages: 12
- The Spanish Weather Activities includes 12 colorful pages of tasks.
- The monthly colorful weather calendar can start any lesson with patterns and discussions.
- Then, you can use the 5 weekly graphs and blank graph to analyze the weather patterns.
- The set also includes 18 colorful English and Spanish matching weather cards to practice weather terms.
- Bilingual learners can also learn weather terms using one of the four bingo color cards.
- Deepen the understanding of weather vocabulary, patterns, and sequences with the bilingual observation cards.
- Total pages: 12
- The Spanish Seasons Mini Book Story and Printables are ideal learning materials to begin learning about the weather.
- In the 12 black and white English and Spanish story pages, bilingual students learn the four seasons.
- Along with each page, children can interact with the text to develop vocabulary and reading comprehension.
- At the end of the set, bilingual learners can practice writing the 12 months in English and Spanish.
- Each activity allows students to revisit their reading to answer textual questions.
- Total pages: 18
Answer keys included.
Grade Level: PreK-K and Grade 1
Standards: RF.K.1.A, RF.K.1.C, RF.K.4, RF.1.1, RF.1.1.A, W.K.2, W.K.7, W.1.2, W.1.5; W.1.7, W.1.8
NGSS Standards: K.PS3.1, K.PS3.2, K.ESS2-1, K.ESS3-2; 1.ESS1.1, 1.ESS1.2
Watermark lines appear on these catalog images, not on actual products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.