Spanish Ocean Life Collection
plus sales tax
The Spanish Ocean Life collection includes ocean life lessons and materials to explore various marine animals. The ocean animals collection is available in English and Spanish with different learning resources. Young learners investigate the wonders of ocean life with reading, writing, and bilingual activities.
- The Bilingual Ocean Life story captivates the bilingual reader with 12 colorful pages in English and Spanish.
- The dual-language informational text contains simple to follow narrative.
- The bilingual story also includes an English and Spanish glossary.
- The Ocean Life Writing Practice has 3 colorful pages for young bilinguals to exercise writing the terms of 12 marine animals.
- The writing practice is an ideal complement to the bilingual story.
- The Ocean Life Activity printables have 5 colorful pages filled with practice.
- Each sheet includes 6 different activities to learn and practice 5 marine animals.
- The Ocean Life Memory Game is a fun matching game of the marine animals that young readers explore with the bilingual story and writing practice.
- The Ocean Animals Sentence Structure includes 8 colorful and black/white pages to practice English and Spanish word identification, sentence structure, and writing.
The Spanish Ocean Life collection is ideal for exploring the life science of marine animals in English and Spanish. Besides a bilingual story to captivate young bilingual readers, children explore ocean life with multiple activities.
Grade Level: K-1
RF.K.4, RF.1.1, RF.1.1.A, RF.1.4.A, RF.K.1, W.K.1, W.K.2, W.K.7, W.1.7, NGSS K-LS1.1, 1-LS1-1
Watermark lines appear on the catalog images, not on actual products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.