Spanish Sight Words Mini-Books Collection 1 – (Todo, Yo, Puedo, el/la)
plus sales tax
How would you like reading booklets that you can print right from your computer whenever you need? Whether you need a few print outs or a class set, these four Spanish sight words mini-books collection is ideal for building any classroom library.
The first collection of Spanish sight words for ELL students and leaners in Spanish encourages you to support literacy and contextual reading. The Spanish Sight Words Mini-Books Collection 1 includes:
- One mini-book with the TODO sight word in color and four activities
- One mini-book with the YO sight word in color along with four activities
- One booklet of the PUEDO sight word in color and three activities
- One booklet with the el/la sight word and two activities
- Two answer key to each activity
- One booklet with Spanish alphabet words in dashed print format
Each mini-book also consists of writing practice of the Spanish sight word. Along with the writing practice, each page supports letter and number identification.
Activities also encourage
- gender-specific article identification,
- subject-verb agreement, and
- Spanish colors.
The Spanish sight words mini-books collection is a set of four mini-books in one.
Young learners in any ELL classroom or Spanish immersion class will learn the sight words Todo (All), Yo (I), Puedo (Can), and el/la (the).
Imagine ELL students and Spanish immersion students learning about Spanish in more than one way. Your classroom is full of possibilities.
Grade Level: K-1
RF.K.1, RF.K.1.A, RF.K.1.C, RF.K.2, Standard 2 DLE (Spanish Development Standard), RF.K.3.C, RF.K.4, RF.1.4.B
Watermark lines appear on catalog images only, not on actual products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.