Spanish Bilingual Stories for Kids Set 2 – Life Cycles
$20.00 plus sales tax
The Spanish Bilingual Stories for Kids Set 2 consists of four life cycles: butterflies, frogs, fish, and chickens. Each life cycle includes English and Spanish informational texts that young readers can learn about different insects and animals.
- The Life Cycle of Butterflies informational bilingual texts has eight colorful reading pages and a life cycle spinner.
- The Life Cycle of a Fish contains eight colorful pages of bilingual reading and a life cycle wheel.
- The Life Cycle of Frogs has eight English and Spanish colorful sheets of how amphibians grow in nature.
- The ebook also has a colorful bilingual life cycle wheel.
- The Life Cycle of Chickens includes eight colorful English and Spanish informational texts and a life cycle spinner.
Each colorful spinner includes English and Spanish instructions for set up. Besides learning about the life cycles of insects and animals, each bilingual story contains a dual language glossary.
Grade Level: 1-3
Standards: NGSS 1-LS1-2, 1-LS3-1, 2-LS4-1. CCSS RI.1.1, RI.1.2, RI.1.10, W.1.7, W.1.8, W.2.7, W.2.8, NGSS 3-LS1-1, CCSS RI.3.7, SL.3.5, NGSS 3-LS3-1, CCSS RI.3.1, RI.3.2, RI.3.3, W.3.2, SL.3.4. Standard 4 DLE – El lenguaje de las ciencias naturales
Watermark lines appear on the catalog images, not on actual products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.