Spanish Bilingual Stories for Kids: Life Cycles
plus sales tax
The Spanish Bilingual Stories for Kids includes four stories of dual-language texts in English and Spanish. In each parallel book, you’ll find nonfiction narratives of how life cycles occur in nature.
Young readers will enjoy reading about the four seasons, and the life cycles of apples, pumpkins, and sunflowers.
- The Spanish Four Seasons Cycle Story shows young learners the various ways seasons cycle based on climate changes.
- This bilingual story includes 12 pages of colorful pictures of each season: autumn, winter, spring, and summer.
- The Spanish Apple Life Cycle Story describes in English and Spanish the growth of an apple tree.
- Within each page, young readers learn about the stages of the apple life cycle and harvesting.
- This dual-language story contains 12 colorful pages of the life of an apple and its uses.
- The Spanish Pumpkin Life Cycle Story discusses the steps in growing a pumpkin for harvesting.
- In each of the ten colorful bilingual pages, young readers learn the stages of the pumpkin seed and the work in harvesting full-grown pumpkins.
- The Spanish Sunflower Life Cycle Story gives details in English and Spanish of the life cycle of sunflowers.
- The dual-language story includes ten color pages of sunflowers’ growth description, including why sunflowers follow the sun.
Each Spanish dual-language story includes an English and Spanish glossary.
Grade Level: K-2
Standards: NGSS K-LS1.1, 1-LS3-1, 2-LS4-1. CCSS RI.K.1, W.K.1, W.K.2, W.K.7, SL.K.5, RI.1.1, W.1.7, W.1.8, W.2.7, W.2.8. Standard 4 DLE
Watermarks appear on these catalog images, not on actual products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.