Spanish Bilingual Story Set: Animals and Habitats
plus sales tax
The Spanish Bilingual Story Set: Animals and Habitats contains four informational texts to encourage dual-language reading. Within each story, bilingual learners encounter various animals in their natural habitats. From whales to monkeys, young readers will enjoy discovering the ocean, jungle, forest, and farm life.
- The Spanish Ocean bilingual story encourages young readers to learn about different marine life in the natural habitat – the ocean.
- With each side-by-side English and Spanish reading, the informational text develops into an engaging story more than a list of facts.
- The bilingual narrative story has 12 color pages and glossary.
- The Spanish Jungle bilingual story motivates young readers to learn about wild animals in the jungle.
- Each colorful page contains an English-Spanish narrative of jungle animals in their natural habitat.
- The dual-language text has 12 color pages and glossary.
- The Spanish Forest bilingual story has English and Spanish informational text of forest animals in their environment.
- Young readers learn how owls, deer, rabbits, and other animals coexist in the forest habitat.
- This parallel reading contains 12 color pages and a bilingual glossary.
- The Spanish Farm bilingual story contains an independent narrative in English and Spanish. Young readers can follow along with a side-by-side reading while exploring farm animals.
- The informative bilingual text has 12 color pages and bilingual writing practice.
Grade Level: 1-2
Standards: NGSS 1-LS1-2, 1-LS3-1, 2-LS4-1. CCSS RI.1.1, RI.1.2, RI.1.10, W.1.7, W.1.8, W.2.7, W.2.8 Standard 4 DLE – El lenguaje de las ciencias naturals
Watermarks appear on these catalog images, not on actual products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.