Spanish Bilingual Storytelling for Kids Set A
$10.00 plus sales tax
The Spanish Bilingual Storytelling for Kids Set A is a fantastic way to introduce bilingual literacy. Each story is available in English and Spanish with colorful illustrations to follow along with the text.
The Spanish Bilingual Storytelling for Kids Set A includes:
- A Christmas Carol bilingual story tells the tale of Ebenezer Scrooge and how he finds the true meaning of generosity. Bilingual readers will enjoy reading about the change of heart of Scrooge during the holiday season. Total color pages: 8
- The Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz bilingual story is a delightful tale of a young girl and her dog Toto as they find their way back home. Young bilingual readers will enjoy reading how Dorothy along with three friends seek the help of the wizard of Oz. Total color pages: 10
- In the Goldilocks and the Three Bears bilingual text, young bilingual readers enjoy a classic tale of a little girl that tries many things. Each colorful page depicts the classic events of Goldilocks in a sequential easy-to-follow bilingual text. Total color pages: 12
- The Little Red Riding Hood bilingual story tells the classic tale of a young girl going to her grandmother’s house. In this tale, the young girl with the red cape learns valuable lessons along the way. Total color pages: 12
- Bonus: The Gingerbread Family bilingual story is an adorable tale of a family during the holidays seeking the meaning of family time. Total color pages: 8
Grades: PreK, grades K – 2
Standards: RL.1.2, RL.1.3, RL.1.5, RL.1.7, RL.2.1, RL.2.2, RL.2.5, RL.2.7; Kindergarten: RL.K.2, RL.K.3, RL.K.7, RL.K.9
Watermarks appear on these catalog images, not on actual products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.