Spanish Sight Words Mini-Books Collection 4 – (Hacer, Tener, Gustar, Ir)
$10.00 plus sales tax
The Spanish Sight Words Mini-Books Collection 4 includes four common verbs that young readers find in bilingual reading. These verbs or action words support language learners with simple sentence structure and vocabulary.
- The Hacer or to-make action mini-book contains 8 black and white pages of Spanish reading and activities.
- Each page displays the use of the verb with common action.
- The Gustar or to-like mini-book includes 8 colorful pages of Spanish text with activities.
- Young readers can engage in each page with reading, Spanish word identification, and sentence structure.
- The Tener or to-have mini-book shows 8 colorful pages of Spanish reading along with activities.
- On each page, bilingual readers learn sentence structure, word identifications, and practice writing.
- The Ir or to-go mini-book contains 8 black and white pages full of Spanish text and activities.
- Each page shows young readers Spanish word identification, sentence structure, and writing.
The collection also includes a list of present indicative forms of the verbs Hacer, Gustar, Tener, and Ir.
One answer key included.
These Spanish mini-books support young readers learning Spanish or are in dual-language programs. Each text enhances Spanish word identification, sight word recognition, writing, and sentence structure.
Grade Level: K-1
RF.K.1, RF.K.1.A, RF.K.1.C, RF.K.2, Standard 2 DLE (Spanish Development Standard), RF.K.3.C, RF.K.4, RF.1.4.B
Watermark lines appear on the catalog images, not on actual products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.