How to Download the Printables Inside the Courses
The Free Spanish Class for Kids is used to show how to download printables in a course.
From the course main page, select the desired module. For example, take a look at Module 2 Bilingual Reading of the Free Spanish Class for Kids.
- Select Lesson 1: Fun Bilingual Story.
- In the Overview section, there are several links to the download.
- Or, you can use the Exercise Files tab.
- Right-click on the link (if you’re using Chrome) to open the attachment on a separate tab or browser window.
- The download will appear at the bottom left-hand corner of your browser.
- Click the attachment to open on a separate tab of your browser, if you didn’t select right-click.
- Download the attachment using your browser features.
You can also watch the video How to Download the Printables or go to Module 1 Lesson 3 of the Free Spanish Class for Kids course.
How to Download Interactive Printables or Activities
Many bilingual activities are interactive or have additional features. Use the following steps to access these free printables:
- For example, take a look at Module 3 Lesson 1 Spanish Activities of the Free Spanish Class for Kids.
- In the Overview section, select the Jamboard or StudyStack activity.
- For Jamboard, click on the link to the Jamboard.
- Request access to use it as an interactive activity.
- For StudyStack, click on the link to play the various games.
If you need help to access files, use the How to Request Access to Google Files.